
We're relatively late to enter the blogging world, but better late than never I guess. I hope it will be a great way to journal our lives, and share with friends and family our latest adventures. One of my scrapbooking projects this year is an album called "Project 365". It is a pre-made kit that you slip photos and journaling cards into, taking a photo each day, documenting week by week. Carl and Emma are committed to this journey as well, and we are keeping a notebook on the counter to record each day's events. I'll post some photos of the first two weeks a bit later, and then my plan is to update this blog weekly with new photos and entries.
Week 1 included: snow, dinners out, back to work/school for Carl and Emma, flooding, shopping with Christmas gift cards, soccer games.
your dog is so stinkin' cute!
ReplyDeleteThe CK Project 365 looks so neat! I want to get one next year!
ReplyDelete