
My mom is in town visiting this weekend. Her flight was delayed on Friday night, so we made a quick stop at Panda Express on the way home and called it a night. Yesterday Emma had an indoor soccer game (which I missed, because I was getting my hair colored & cut) but she scored 4 goals! She is on fire! We went out to dinner at my favorite restaurant last night with the Robillards, Stanley & Seafort's Steak & Chop house, and maaaaaan did we all overeat! The boys had prime rib, I had a bone-in ribeye with crab & bernaise on top, and Tracy had stuffed tilapia - not including all the hot crab & artichoke dip we ate before that :)
Today is an outdoor soccer game with the development team that Emma has been working with ( and the team she's hoping to make after tryouts in May) - and so far the sun is out! Last week of the soccer skills clinic from 6pm-8pm thank goodness, and then we're off to another week of regularly scheduled programs.
Here are a few pics I took of Emma last week. She got this cute shirt for Valentines Day and bugged me for over a week to get black Converse tennis shoes - apparently they're all the rage at her Christian school - lol :)
No comments:
Post a Comment