Sunday, April 5, 2009

Goodbye post-toddler pre-age-10 room

Cause we're moving on to pre-teen. I've done some nice work in this room: the first round was Hey Diddle Diddle with hand painted murals (bright sunny blue and yellow and wallpaper border around the middle); second was this soft pink and yellow, flowers and butterflies, border as seen; and now we're going with pale aqua (a bit brighter than we thought, but Emma loves it), all one color, no border. NO MORE BORDERS!  I thought this last one was gonna kill me. I guess I do a great job putting them up, because they are hell to remove. But I digress. It's over now.  Emma helped me so much with removing the border, priming the walls, painting the inside corners - she was awesome. We are waiting for a few final details before we reveal pictures of the completed room... stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. This gal looks like "she KNOWS what she's doing!

    ReplyDelete