Friday, April 10, 2009

What the peacock ?$%*@!?

So Emma and I are driving home from soccer practice tonight, in a regular ol' neighborhood, and look over at a corner near a crosswalk and see these guys pecking away... what the ?*@?!  How cool is that? Are they someone's pets? Do they live in the wild? I've never seen peacocks in the wild, only at the zoo, but I guess it's possible. I mean, if you had them as pets, would you let them roam the road - especially with me driving by with Britney Spears blaring and trying to take pictures all at once?!?!?

1 comment:

  1. hmmm...driving, listening to Brittany Spears and snapping pictures out the window; that sounds like a traffic violation if I ever heard one. It's a wonder the peacocks survived. A few years ago we had one wandering our neighborhood...they make a very distinctive sound. Wonder whatever became of him????

    ReplyDelete