Emma has a friend from school spending the day/night with us. She is very excited to reconnect with school friends before the new year starts. I made some fun "how's your summer?" cards last month and she mailed them out to several friends, so there are lots of connections planned for the next week or two. We've also done quite a bit of school shopping already, I think we're set for clothes and school supplies. She's just looking for a hip bag for her binder - backpacks are out, didn't you know?!?
We're all getting very excited about taking off for Seaside, Oregon in a few weeks. We are doing our usual gig of renting a home with another family, except this year we are closer to the beach than ever! I will be sure to get lots of pictures. Oh, and Kennedy Sue is coming with us too... thank goodness! :)
OOOOh, a new decorating scheme!
ReplyDeleteLove the fun bright colors and that little blue bird.