Okay, I don't normally award myself the Best-Mother-EVER award, except when I score tickets to see Miley Cyrus ;) Last night Emma and I had a date, along with Tracy and K-Sue, to see Miley Cyrus/aka Hannah Montana at the Tacoma Dome. Here's the cute Best-Mothers-EVER...
And the girls before the show started - they were SO excited - we had awesome seats!
And a pic of the great screens with Miley in my favorite outfit of the night - the dress originally had a huge bustle on the back with a long wedding type train, but was still really short in front - very fun. I was also a huge fan of her black leather jumpsuit hotpants - seriously!
And then this remarkably great shot (from my pocket camera!) of Miley singing on this lift in the center o the stage. This was right before she flew around the room on a suspended Harley Davidson motorcycle (of course those shots didn't turn out) rockin' out to "I Love Rock and Roll" by Joan Jett. That was a serious woot-woot to the mamas in the audience :)
I had the brilliant idea to take the Sounder train from town to the Tacoma Dome (so that we wouldn't have to endure the awful traffic and ensuing $30 parking), then we walked to the Harmon Brewery where we had a great dinner (and yes, I did indulge in one of their beers, and Tracy had a strawberry lemon drop -we were going to be subjected to screaming adolescents all night people....). Carl picked us up outside of the Dome - it was perfect!
Wow! Didn't you see her just a few years ago too? Please don't tell Becca she'll be incredibly jealous.
ReplyDelete