I know, most people hate the rain - hate thunder and lightening storms - not me. What a welcome change this was this weekend. I love the rain, even the "hairy-pouring-buckets-windy-raining-sideways" rain. Especially when it's accompanied by thunder and lightening. It's that kind of day today. Makes me certain that Fall is coming. Soccer is coming. They go hand-in-hand. My lawn won't need to be watered, the leaves will soon be changing glorious colors, I can't wait.
In other news, Emma wanted her hair straightened this weekend. I rarely say yes, because I would kill for her natural waves and curls, and she looks so cute in them, but I took an hour and straightened every layer. She does look so cute with it straightened, but it so goes against nature and the beautiful hair she was given. Had to take a picture so she can remember it, instead of me having to use the straight-iron again soon! HA! p.s. I have no idea why this is all underlined.
Atleast she let's you play with her hair! Becca can't stand me doing anything to her hair. It's been gloomy & rainy here since yesterday afternoon. I only wish my scraproom was done so I can go off and play.
ReplyDeleteWHAT A YOUNG LADY YOU ARE BECOMING!! SO SWEET - BUT GROWING UP SO QUICKLY! YOUR FRIENDS WILL WONDER WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR BEATIFUL CURLS, AYE?
ReplyDelete