Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sweet Seranade

And I use the word "sweet" loosely here :)  Emma has been practicing her clarinet today, very well I might add, with only an occasional squeak so shrill that it feels like my funny bone has been hit... but... when Carl got home from Montana last night and heard her he went into the garage immediately.  And out he came with his trumpet from the rafters.  So the two of them are playing Go Tell Aunt Rody, Hot Cross Buns, Jingle Bells and the likes from the kitchen.  Cooper is curled up in my lap with his paw over his head, but it really is fun to see them practicing together.





2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh another errie similarity...guess who played a trumpet and still brings it out occassionally? Ironically during the car ride home this morning Becca was discussing instruments and said she wanted to play the clarinet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you two go! I never thought I'd ever see Carl with the trumpet in his hands again. Poor Coop. Better get him a set of ear plugs.

    ReplyDelete