Emma and I rented Twilight last week, and really, I was quite skeptical. There has been so much hubbub over it, mostly pre-teen and teenage girls going crazy for the movie... but then some of my friends were really into it too. I asked around if it was appropriate for Emma to see, so we tried it. We loved it! Emma followed the story much easier than I did (surprise surprise). So yesterday after brunch, she and I had a date at the movies and saw New Moon. Loved it even more than Twilight. And the ending! Man, June 2010 is not going to come soon enough for the next part of the saga! After the movie we did some Christmas shopping... just a fun pic we snapped of ourselves in front of the giant tree at the mall:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Lisa! It's Dawn...I have to tell you that Alexa turned us on to Twilight a few years ago while camping at Wallowa Lake. All three of us were reading at the same time and totally couldn't keep our noses out of the books! Mike and Amanda have both read them through twice! If you haven't read the books, I highly recommend that you do. The book is always better than the movie. So...are you Team... Edward? or Team Jacob? I am sooo Team...heh heh heh (that's my devil laugh)
ReplyDelete