Wow. Fun trip. Feels like I've been gone for a long time, but it was really only four days. CHA was a whirlwind of activity, although, very productive and satisfying. As usual, I attended with Jamie and Jen from Coordinates Collections and we planned 10 kits while there. Whew! Also, I met up with Rebecca from Pink Paislee and it was equally fun to hang out in their booth for a bit. The PP product from this show is amazing! I'll be shooting a video this week with the new Artisan Elements, so stay tuned!
I left some pretty nice weather in Seattle to mediocre weather in Anaheim. Go figure. Unfortunately, they had been inundated with rain and thunderstorms right before I arrived, and started again the afternoon I left. I guess it was meant to be that I didn't plan a Disney trip this year immediately following the trade show.
My super-cute-adorable-hot-spankin-new Passat was at the dealership while I was gone (that way I wouldn't miss out on driving it while I was home!) getting Bluetooth installed and completing a few other post-purchase housekeeping items. I will never miss another phone call again due to extremely loud music. Dang I love that car. Looking forward to driving to North Bend tomorrow for Emma's soccer game just to be in it :) It's the small things in life people...
And the big things. I met up with some wonderful long-lost friends while I was in CA - totally nostalgic and nourishing for my soul. And then, just when I thought my trip was over, an old co-worker met me at my gate at SeaTac for a super quick visit - just a ride on the train and walk to the curb - but so lovely to hug and see her. Can't wait to get together for dinner soon, Linda.
Here's a picture of Patty and me - keep in mind it was her husband, a man, taking the picture - if a woman had taken it she would have surely told me to reposition myself :)
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

always getting in the way aren't they?
ReplyDelete