Saturday, February 6, 2010
Coop is doing well
Thanks for everyone's care and concern, the baby is doing well. He came home yesterday and was still a bit fazed (probably from pain meds and just the pure trauma of it all), and they had a plastic cone on his head which he hated. I would too. I know its intent is to stop him from pawing at the incision, but I think it really affected his peripheral vision of the remaining eye - so we took it off. He's not bothering the incision at all, and he seems happier. He settled in well last night and was happy to be in his bed, he has drank and ate as well. Today, he seems happy as ever :) He went outside and chased a few birds, gave a mighty growl at a passing car, and gave lots of kisses to all of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, I'm so glad he's doing alright. I've been thinking about your pupper ever since you posted about it. What an awful thing, to lose an eye. Good to hear that he's feeling better.
ReplyDeleteDogs seem to be able to bounce back quickly; kind of like kids. Glad he is doing well. Keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteYay! Glad to hear he's out chasing birds and growling at cars.
ReplyDelete