Friday, March 26, 2010
What a week - and weekend to come!
We've had the best of both worlds this week - gorgeous skies and sunshine, and horrid downpours all night long. How does that happen?!? Today's a good day :) Emma and I did some shopping for the new house last night, we need some curtains right away and a few other necessities - and she's already asking about when we can paint! I negotiated within 30 days of moving in, she drives a hard bargain :) I'm taking my friend Tracy out for birthday dinner and drinks tonight, Emma has a State Cup game to get through Saturday morning (lose and we're eliminated - win and we play again on Sunday), I'm meeting some cousins on Saturday night, and then scrapbooking galore on Sunday! Oh, and I'm picking up Coop at lunch from his day at the salon - hee hee :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment