Sunday, May 16, 2010

BFF Time

BFF time is the best time... today I got to spend my much-needed day off with Kristy.  I picked her up at 10:00 am and told her not to eat breakfast, because I was taking m'lady out for a fun bite.  The next time we looked at our watches it was 4:15 and we had to head home.  When we are together the time literally flies by - we have been known to start at 10:00 am for a visit and come home after midnight.  Isn't that what BFF's are all about?  She knows me better than anyone ~ knows when I need to talk and lets me ~ tells me when I need to take a second look at things ~ understands what I'm saying without an explanation ~ loves Madonna as much as I do ~ loves to dance with me and shake her booty like nobody's business ~ loves my daughter like her own ~ shops for bras with me ~ tells me to stop bossing her around when I need it ~ but loves me unconditionally through it all.  She is my Best Friend Forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment