She purchased this set for me and had Brian put it together and set it up while I was at work today. I left my dining set at home, and hadn't purchased one for Emma and me. Thank you Tracy, and Brian, for your friendship. I love you guys.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Blessed with Friendship
I've been moving to my new house since last Friday evening. The weekend was a blur. As always, Carl was the main packhorse and got the majority of the stuff done. But I have to thank special friends who have helped so much. Raph, for helping put together a ton of Ikea crap and moving big stuff; Dave & Kristy, who showed up without request to help lighten the load; Brian, for blessing me with his patience and meticulous eye for painting; and my dear friend Tracy - for so much. She found this house for me, helped me through the 3.5 month buying process, put out many fires, and has been my steady-Eddie as pseudo-family. Today, I got home from work, and walked in to this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a wonderful thing to do! Hope to see more of your house when you have time to take pictures. Keep sending the house buying vibes, please! Happy for you, Lisa!
ReplyDeleteWow what a great friend! So nice to hear that so many people were there for you.
ReplyDelete