Meet Kathy and Suzanne. We went to school together from 7th-12th grade, had LOTS of good times. I went out on my 16th birthday with Kathy in my new car. Suzanne and I dated two boys who were best friends in 9th grade and we had lots of fun together. Suzanne has lived in Switzerland since 1988 and has two handsome sons, and her Dad just happens to live over on the Olympic Peninsula (west of Seattle). Kathy has worked for a prominent retailer for almost 20 years and just happened to transfer up here a few years back. Funny how everything can come together and put friends in the same place, at the same time. Thanks Facebook :)
Prior to that I had D & D staying the weekend - and first on the agenda was to get D1's hair cut. I've been trying to get it cut in the vision I've had for her for about 15 years - and she finally let me take charge. Before and after:
Isn't she super cute hottie pants?? Well, she already was... but I *love* the new hair :)
And this was later that day - loading up my VW at Ikea, just like the commercial with all that stuff strapped on the top - and then the beautiful evening in Kirkland. Prior to all that Emma came home and it sure was great to have her back where she belongs. I missed that girl of mine :)


No comments:
Post a Comment