Monday, September 27, 2010

The finished project...

Most everyone voted for fabric #1 (the lovely green/blue paisley pattern) - and honestly my first reaction was totally that one.  But it had no texture, and it was a bit on the shiny side. And then Jen validated my ultimate choice with: "No. 1 is my 1st choice, but something about the 3rd one is speaking to me also."


It spoke to me as well:




A big shout out to Carl who built my frames with perfection, did all the stapling and helping me stretch the fabric, and ultimately hanging it.  Now he thinks he wants to make one for his house :)

  



4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wall treatment that made! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! I have some 8x10 canvases and fabric that I need to get hopping on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay now if you told me the 1st one was shiny, I would have certainly had the 3rd choice on the top of my list! Glad you chose this one...your project looks great!!! Hmmm, I still have some walls in my house that need a little something.

    ReplyDelete