Saturday, October 9, 2010

Haunted Household

Emma and I have had a lot of fun decorating our house for the Fall season - but we have a few tricks amid our treats - some Halloween fun as well :)




I picked up these foam kits at Michael's for 40% off *before* the holiday - love that :) Emma spent a few hours working on these, here and there, on a card table set up in the living room.  Love how they turned out and are now a spooky centerpiece for our table :)


This vinyl image is from Uppercase Living.  We ordered several items for Emma's room and these were the free gifts with purchase this month - I earned two, so I got the expression in both colors - cut out the skull from the the green one - and paired it with the purple.  I saved the same from each so that I can use it again next year. See the added rhinestone eyes?  I sure hope I can get those suckers off... 



No comments:

Post a Comment