The cup was filled quarter way with M&M's and Skittles, then topped with a pre-made cupcake, we added Jelly Belly Sour Balls for a "cherry" and a "PixiStix" for a straw - they were a total hit :)
Weird how I looked up at the clock today at exactly 4:11, kind of instinctually, and thought of her. She's twelve. She's amazing. She's kind and thoughtful and compassionate. She's witty and playful and fun. She's smart and organized and methodical. She loves to talk in a British accent with me (I once tricked she and Kennedy - okay several years ago - that I was born to British royalty and was finally "revealing" myself to them). She is so well liked, has several very good friends, and more importantly... she's a wonderful friend. I just love her. So So Much.
Thank you for making me a Mama, baby.
xox

Happy Birthday Emma!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great treats...will have to keep this in mind.
Happy Birthday to Emma! And congrats to you on raising such a wonderful girl! I'm just beginning to realize that birthdays are as much about celebrating the parents as it is the children. :) Hugs to you!
ReplyDeleteThose treat cups are a stroke of genius! Hope Emma had a really fun birthday!
ReplyDelete