I'm aiming for better photos throughout the next week, but this was just a quick shot to capture her regal-ness :) We are ready now - outside lights are up, tree is here and decorated, shopping has begun. It's only November 28th. Life is good :)
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Charlotte Brown aka Charlie Brown
That's what we'll call her :) She's a little 4-foot tree that we found at the tree farm yesterday, looking all lonely and forlorn by herself... Em really wanted a larger tree but I stood tall for Charlotte - and tried to convince Em that she'd look so pretty propped up on a wrought iron Longaberger stand - LOL! And she does... and Em agrees now... and we both *love* her :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sadly I will not get to decorate until the end of next week after we get home from Disney. I think Charlotte looks lovely...can't wait to see more pictures of her ;).
ReplyDelete