Rockin' awesome front door (neon purple words).
Rockin' awesome bathrooms (why do I always have to investigate the bathrooms? They say a lot about a place). This one had a very industrial/warehouse type feel... giant metal doors that you slid across to close and then a pin you had to push in place to lock. Cool.
We had a table for 10 reserved and had our own little 'cellar' type area. Uber cool. Surrounded by bottles and bottles of wine. I love the one titled "Me." Really cool waitress, she was probaby 26-27 and already had her sommelier certification. She started us off with a complimentary bottle of champagne. She rocked.
We relied on her to order our cheeses... we were delighted. We practically licked the brie off the cheese board. It was that good. Rockin' delicious.
The menu was so interesting, like nothing I've ever seen before. They had a good selection of main dishes, but there's a 'tasting menu'. You choose several things to try ranging from $3-$6 apiece. We had crab salad with avocado and lemon aioli, Syrah poached figs wrapped in prosciutto, and edamame hummus. Carrie and I split Lobster Risotto for our main dish. Awesome.
The have 'flights' of wines - you choose a region of the world you'd like to sample, white or red, and you get 4 glasses to try - all brought to you in a cool carrier that holds the glasses in order. You get a little card to tell you about what you're trying. Rockin' tasty. In fact, I loved the French Bordeaux so much I got 3 glasses after the 'flight'.
Great company above all. Love all these girls, and Adam for being our designated driver and dancing with all of us after dinner. Rockin'. Awesome. Uber Cool.
We were not flipping anyone off here... it was an inside joke "flicker" :)





Sounds delightfully, deliciously fun!
ReplyDeleteaww man...wish I could have been there!
ReplyDeleteShould have jumped on a plane when I got that e-vite...because you know I have SO much free time on my hands :wink: