Thursday, December 30, 2010

Buh-Bye 2010!

Emma and I will be doing some leftover Christmas celebrating tonight with the Robi's, and then the decorations come down tomorrow.  She will be whooping it up on NYE with Carl and lighting off the remainder of the 4th of July fireworks (hey, that's how they roll)... and I will be kicking up my heels with Kathy from Jr/Sr high school days and having a good old-fashioned sleepover.  Can't wait to wake up on Saturday - new year, new direction, new goals (and that's how I roll) :)

Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Lisa! Your way to roll is fabulous!

    By the way, have you seen the cookbook / tv show Mad Hungry by Lucinda Scala Quinn? Great stuff! How is the new Ina book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ina's great, I always have great success with her recipes. Some of them are duplicates if you have her other books, but the whole concept of "Easy" is this book to a "T" :)

    ReplyDelete