After *the* game Saturday, Coach and his family - along with Carrie and Brianna - joined us at our house for some gingerbread house decorating.
I had an early dinner/late lunch in the crock pot for all of us, and then we headed downtown (okay... 3 blocks away HA!) for the Santa Parade. I love the SP. Here are a few highlights (I don't know any of these kids, but they sure were cute!):
Sunday took Emma and I to the real downtown - Seattle :) We visited my friend Kathy and her daughter Paris up in Shoreline first, and then picked up David in Queen Anne. He is a very good friend of mine for the last 18 years or so, dispatched with him at King County eons ago. The three of us attended the Seattle Men's Chorus Glee production, and production it was!!! Really, wonderfully fantastic!!! Skits, beautiful singing, dancing, comedy, you name it - Emma's words to me on the way out were: "thank you so much for bringing me, I enjoyed it so much." That, my friends, was a perfect end to my weekend.
Monday was knitting class with Kristy while Emma was hangin' with Carl, Cooper got his Christmas groom Tuesday morning, and today I visited Uncle Farley (he's really my dentist, Dr. Farley, but when he came in today "Uncle" came out of my mouth :) I love him and his staff. We catch up every 6 months about his fly fishing and downhill skiing, and his daughter/dental hygienist and I talk it up throughout the whole cleaning. For all the dental work I've had done over the years, you'd think such a visit would give me the shivers. Quite the contrary... I love going there. Fun little factoid: Emma loves going to the dentist too!
We're weird.

No comments:
Post a Comment