Bad lighting, but beautiful girls next to the tree in the lobby of the Edgewater Hotel.
Isn't this gorgeous? I *loved* the large windows and watching the ferries go by.
Nice room, but the girls did *not* like the faux bear foot stool :(
The hotel is on a pier, and the rooms all above the water as well. I simply opened our window to this gorgeous view - thank goodness no cruise ships were in town to block my photo ;)
Outside fireplace waiting for the shuttle to arrive to take us shopping!
Bubble Tea - a new for Emma and me - we loved it! Em had a kiwi 'frost' with two kinds of jellies; Kennedy had a watermelon Bobochino (milk added I think, like a smoothie) with jellies; and I had a milk tea (traditional with tapioca and some kind of jellies - I told the guy to just make his favorite, and it was delicious!)
Trying on flower headbands inside Nordstrom. We all found a favorite ;)
I know this is out of focus, but I love it - being downtown in December is magical :)
We were in this shop for probably an hour. The girls found tons of knick-knack-bric-a-brac to keep them busy while I bought a few gifts ;)
Emma liked the top hat headband!
We found traditional ribbon candy at a store and it was 50% off - the girls loved it. Brought back a ton of memories for me, we ate a lot of it when I was a kid.
Room service breakfast. Perfect way to end our stay :)












No comments:
Post a Comment