Thursday, April 2, 2009

School friends and skate night

Today was Emma's teacher's birthday, and a few parents and I planned a surprise mini-celebration for her.  I brought her favorite lunch, stayed with the kids so she could enjoy her lunch hour, and then we had cake.  A few of Emma's friends helped me get the table ready and decorate a bit:
The school then kicked off spring break with skate night at the local roller rink (ahhh, memories for me) and this was the only decent picture I got.  Emma is a bit smitten with a boy in her class.  They were selected as partners for an oral interview/book report today, and then when I arrived to pick her up from skating he was skating with her most of the time, making conversation :)


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow...LOVE the new look of the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, your new blog template is fabulous! It's so beautiful, I am off to search for one too! :) Your puppy is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma is getting to be such "a young lady" - those great LONG LEGS - good for skating, baseball & SOCCER!!!! Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my - Emma skating with Blake - -DOES THAT BRING BACK MEMORIES of LISA and school skating parties!!! Always such FUN!!

    ReplyDelete