Monday, August 23, 2010

Sun in Seaside!

I seriously can't believe how gorgeous it is down here, all of the weathermen in Seattle should be fired! They said it would be stormy and high 50's and they could not have been more wrong! I know it sounds like I'm complaining, but I'm not :)

I drove down Friday with Emma and Kennedy, and Deanna and her girls joined us that night. Carl came down the next morning, and then cousin Duane joined us for a lovely dinner and beach bonfire. D and the girls left Sunday morning, and Tracy, Kenton and kellie arrived at 1:00. Carl took the kids golfing while we girls chatted and sat on the deck. We had a fabulous dinner of homemade enchiladas, guac and pico. YUM!

Today we hit the Nike outlet (ka-Ching!$!) and the town, beach bicycle rentals and ice cream. We are all taking a rest before we make spaghetti dinner.  It was an absolutely wonderful visit.  Various pics:







2 comments:

  1. Glad the weather is behaving! Have a terrific time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a great time at the beach. I just love the ocean! Grandma

    ReplyDelete