I'm looking at creating a rather large home decor piece, well, wall decor, and need a focal fabric to work with - which do you like best? (yellow hue is from crappy fluorescent lighting inside JoAnn's)
I'll tell you which one I'm leaning toward after I get a few responses. Jen, your vote may tip the scales for me :)
the first one. I've always had a thing for paisley.
ReplyDeleteOh, the colors in the first photo made me so happy! The texture and pattern looks really versatile too. Choice number one for me! :)
ReplyDeleteNo.1 is my 1st choice, but something about the 3rd one is speaking to me also. Go with 1, I think that is you, yet I haven't seen your house(someday)
ReplyDeleteI like the 1st one, too, but could be swayed to #3 if the texture was right...
ReplyDelete#3 has a lot of texture...#1 has no texture.
ReplyDeleteI love the first one. That teal with the greens and browns is fabulous!
ReplyDelete