Cooper had to go to the vet unexpectedly on Tuesday, they believe he has a little bug in his intestinal system. He's on antibiotics for 7 days (oral with a teeny tiny little syringe) and although he doesn't mind the medicine, he's quite a little booger trying to shove that thing in his mouth! When we got home from the $138 ER vet visit, I started looking at the itemized statement. Specifically at the breakdown of his medicine: Flavor enhancer - crispy bacon! No wonder he loves that stuff!! :)
He also went to the groomer this week - and I just love our groomer, she says he's the best boy ever, and that he kisses her constantly while she's trimming him - and just look at my handsome boy on the way home:
I just luva luva luv him :)
way to cute. i had 3 yorkys when i was younger, just loved them to bits
ReplyDeleteyep...he's a cutie!
ReplyDeleteOMG...He is just the cutest! LOL on the bacon flavoring..that is way too funny!
ReplyDelete