Sunday, September 12, 2010

Yay for Sundays!

I had a few hours to myself today, so I made a list and headed out:

Costco - TP/Paper towels, carne asada, flank steak, pulled pork, corn, yellow/orange/red peppers (6 for 6.99!!!) oh and rainboots!

Michael's - Foam 3D glittered Halloween houses for Emma and her friends to put together, Adirondack alcohol inks, blending solution and applicator (a little fun for me ;)

Target - placemats, bubble bath, kitchen towels

Bed Bath & Beyond (I hate this store normally) - but I needed K-Cups (hot cocoa for Em and iced tea for me), shower curtain and accoutrements, and a cool framed print for 66% off!

Check out my goodies :)  Looking forward to a great week!


3 comments:

  1. Love the shower curtain! As soon as I can figure out a way to get the crappy sandstone paint and the outhouse wallpaper border (???) off the wall in my bathroom I'm going to do it up right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lisa:
    Maddy and I love reading your blog. I wish you were closer so you could teach us to scrapbook. Are you a teacher or distributor or what exactly do you do? I never got back to you on Facebook, but we are still liking it out here, although miss the green. I LOVE the heat. You guys start school late there. Our kids started a new school this year on the 10th, growing tall like their dad, Maddy is almost 5'8. Hugs, Teri ~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shower curtain! Reminds me of those Donna Downey stamps that I'm obsessed with.

    ReplyDelete