Thursday, January 13, 2011

New glasses for the new year

I always have my eye exam and order glasses the first week of the year. I have a cadillac vision plan from work, I get two pair of glasses *every* year. I always get a new pair of regular glasses (because I always misplace mine and therefore it is good to have about 5 pair strewn throughout a 1200sf home) and a pair of prescription sunglasses.

Of course, I couldn't decide between hot-mama fashion sunglasses and sporty sunglasses, so I splurged and got a second pair of sunglasses because I got a multi pair discount :)

The first two pair arrived today:



And just a photo of the cute little bag they come in (with all the goodies) including a giant candy bar! That's a sweet treat every time I get glasses ;)

2 comments:

  1. Love 'em! Can't wait to see them in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you...new do, new glasses...I may not recognize you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete