Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thanks friend :)

My friend Jen, who I came to know through a scrapbooking website, who I have now seen in person three times, who is also a court clerk, who's husband is a police officer, who talks like the Barefoot Contessa, who is my siamese twin (except for the fact that we were never physically joined - ha!), sent me a little package the other day:


She knows about my One Little Word - 'peace'. She sent me this cute little mirror that I will keep in my purse to remind me each day of two things: seeking peace, and how thankful I am for such a great friend who lives clear across the country.

Thanks friend :)

2 comments:

  1. You are SO very welcome! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa! I just wanted to stop by to thank you for your nice comment on my Moxie Fabber of the Week feature on the Moxie Fab World blog! Thank you very much!! I am so honored to have been featured!!

    Jen is awesome! What a sweet thing to send to you!! :)

    ReplyDelete