Let's see.. Emma had an awesome tournament in mid-Jan up at Starfire, they lost the final game on PK's!!! That's a hard way to lose people, they played a better game and better tournament, but sometimes it just comes down to the kickoffs. One other thing I remember - it was bitter cold that weekend!
I took my annual trip to CHA the last weekend of January (this time it was held at the LA convention center - did not like that) and had a grand time with Jamie, Jen and newcomers Sarah and Robyn! Love hanging with these girls, it's one of a few things I look forward to every year. One of our favorite things while there was this awesome little breakfast spot:
A downtown LA diner at it's best - they even had a bouncer at the door to allow a limited number of people in at a time! Seriously, the line goes around the building and you just wait patiently for your turn. Good reason too: see the menu above just to the right of the row of lights? That's IT! Two eggs, hashbrowns, toast and coffee for $4.95!!! And it was deeeeeeelicious! So we went there every day :)
Other than that we have just been playing catch up with Emma's soccer, work, a bit of play here and there... and Emma and I had a fun time making valentines together. The night before V-Day we painted her nails:
Not a bad job on freeform hearts if I do say so myself!! :)




Well, hello there! I thought maybe you found yourself a boy in LA and never came home! :) Glad to hear from you!
ReplyDeleteI was wondering when you were going to surface! Good to hear from you...busy around here too. Spring season officially starts on the 5th/6th...there go my weekends!
ReplyDelete